Reply
Level 10
 
Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum League Season 3!


Gresty79 wrote:

TalllPaul wrote:
Greasty ma man, when are you ready for a win? :smileywink:

 

Dunno who this Greasty fella is but I'm around any time really, Whens good for you bro


 

Depends when you fancy the schizz. I am hangin' most of the time.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 91 of 328 (230 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8
 
Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum League Season 3!


Gawge wrote:
When can you play Richard?

I've sent you a friend request on PSN.
You tell me mate when your around and I'll work around that :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 92 of 328 (219 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum League Season 3!


TalllPaul wrote:

Gresty79 wrote:

TalllPaul wrote:
Greasty ma man, when are you ready for a win? :smileywink:

 

Dunno who this Greasty fella is but I'm around any time really, Whens good for you bro


 

Depends when you fancy the schizz. I am hangin' most of the time.


 

hmm giz a time will try an do it 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 93 of 328 (218 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum League Season 3!

Kiez 4-1 Salty
Kiez 4-1 Salty

Too tired to write about the games. Could've scored more in each, and wish I had :smileysad:
Good games anyway Salty :smileyhappy:


Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 94 of 328 (207 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10
 
Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum League Season 3!


Gresty79 wrote:

TalllPaul wrote:

Gresty79 wrote:

TalllPaul wrote:
Greasty ma man, when are you ready for a win? :smileywink:

 

Dunno who this Greasty fella is but I'm around any time really, Whens good for you bro


 

Depends when you fancy the schizz. I am hangin' most of the time.


 

hmm giz a time will try an do it 


 

Today at 5?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 95 of 328 (196 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum League Season 3!


TalllPaul wrote:

Gresty79 wrote:

TalllPaul wrote:

Gresty79 wrote:

TalllPaul wrote:
Greasty ma man, when are you ready for a win? :smileywink:

 

Dunno who this Greasty fella is but I'm around any time really, Whens good for you bro


 

Depends when you fancy the schizz. I am hangin' most of the time.


 

hmm giz a time will try an do it 


 

Today at 5?


 

i'll see what I can do

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 96 of 328 (188 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum League Season 3!

Halfhand just missed you by 10 minutes on psn, will be online for the rest of the day!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 97 of 328 (184 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum League Season 3!

[ Edited ]
Tommy 2 - 2 halfhand............ Tommy 0 - 2 halfhand
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 98 of 328 (174 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10
 
Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum League Season 3!

Gresty 1 - 0 TalllPaul

Gresty 3 - 1 TalllPaul

:smileyvery-happy: GGs
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 99 of 328 (165 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum League Season 3!

GGs,
still feel I can do much better though lol
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 100 of 328 (150 Views)
0 Kudos