28 Jun 2012
By: SlowNail

4 Posts

Long Guis?! FFXIII

[ Edited ]
3 Replies 194 Views edited 28-06-2012

Okay, someone's stolen me Adamants. I was minding my own business, farming away, then could no longer find Torts or Toises. They seem to be replaced by Long Guis, which I wasn't expecting for a while. I'm not strong enough to survive a Long Guis initial attack yet. I haven't even discovered mission 51 yet, let alone defeat it. So... Anyone know what's wrong here? I had a good thing going. Want me Adamants back!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (194 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Re: Long Guis?! FFXIII

SlowNail wrote:

Okay, someone's stolen me Adamants. I was minding my own business, farming away, then could no longer find Torts or Toises. They seem to be replaced by Long Guis, which I wasn't expecting for a while. I'm not strong enough to survive a Long Guis initial attack yet. I haven't even discovered mission 51 yet, let alone defeat it. So... Anyone know what's wrong here? I had a good thing going. Want me Adamants back!

There is a few ways to trigger Long Gui's what I can't remeber but now that you have them your stuck with them, but if you want to farm Adamatortoise then go to the one located near Eden Hall, he's considered the best one to farm as you only need to go back and forth from the save point to farm him. Not all adama's change to Long gui's only 1/5 of them do.

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy150/chaos_martin/BehemothKingSmallSig_zpsa0bf96f3.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (187 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

You can also keep redoing the Mark mission against the adaman even after you've triggered the Guis... though many don't like doing it as it takes longer to activate the mission and spawn than Eden... it is guaranteed money though as you are guaranteed a drop..

I can't remember whether they all change in the Steppe or not.... but they are easily recognised by the colour..

Remember when I said I'd kill u last?? .... I LIIIIED!!
Uncharted Quadruple Platinum Club, 2008-12
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (182 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Na not all of them, I think about 1/5 or something like that change to Long Gui.

http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy150/chaos_martin/BehemothKingSmallSig_zpsa0bf96f3.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (180 Views)
0 Kudos