28 Jul 2011
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

FF14 play.com release date

7 Replies 1,151 Views Created 28-07-2011

Hi guys.

I was just browsing play.com and it says that final fantasy 14 release date for the ps3 veriosn is on the 26th of august :smileysurprised:

I havent heard of this before and wondering if it has actually been confirmed?

here is the page

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8 (1,151 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

Re: FF14 play.com release date

NO
SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. User of... VM cable, SKY+HD, Game Capture HD II. Mobile 14 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43.
Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast... and TV from Sky PS4.
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8 (1,146 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

That is just a placeholder date to get more sales, that is how companies do it.  This will not come out on that date

Message 3 of 8 (1,126 Views)
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Palm face.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8 (1,101 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

ArsenalMark wrote:
Palm face.

well good to know you cant ask questions here without getting ppl say stupid things, community award winner? what did you win? the person that wasted the most post? the most blatently rude? Didnt your mother ever teach you if you have nothing to say, say nothing at all?

I'd heard these boards well full of helpful nice ppl.  At least Dante234 gave a sensible answer, and thank you for that. 

Message 5 of 8 (1,080 Views)
Level 10

Playstation Staff

MoltenArmour wrote:

ArsenalMark wrote:
Palm face.

well good to know you cant ask questions here without getting ppl say stupid things, community award winner? what did you win? the person that wasted the most post? the most blatently rude? Didnt your mother ever teach you if you have nothing to say, say nothing at all?

I'd heard these boards well full of helpful nice ppl.  At least Dante234 gave a sensible answer, and thank you for that. 

Because most of the threads in this place, which ask questions, can be answered with this fairly popular website.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8 (1,076 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

ArsenalMark wrote:

MoltenArmour wrote:

ArsenalMark wrote:
Palm face.

Because most of the threads in this place, which ask questions, can be answered with this fairly popular website.

not like these boards (the final fantasy one in perticular) is seeing alot of action is it? plus i said I havent heard (seen) anything about it so wondered if it had been announced but i missed it. 

And there would not be much of a forum if ppl just used google for everything without creating some kind of discussion, this thread may not be the best but as i am new here and just to get shot down by someone who obviously spends alot of time on here, and is a community award winner, doesnt hold ot much hope. 

cheers for pointing me towards google, i shall spend my time there as obviously not welcome here. Sorry to have spammed in your precious forum amigo.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8 (1,068 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Get yer thick skin on and ignore the less than positive remarks.

Message 8 of 8 (887 Views)