27 Mar 2012

Playstation Staff

HELP cannot create a player name

[ Edited ]
1 Reply 470 Views edited 27-03-2012

Hi all,

I have just purchased Everybody's Golf on Vita.

I have read many threadswhere i observed that other players shared my frustration in the sense that the game is utterly flawed from merely having no tutorial if not the e-guide from the Vita's main screen which i would not call a tutorial.

Anyways, my main problem is that while i go into the Challenge mode...and once i choose which caracter to play, the game doesn't prompt me to create my player name... so now i startwinning challenes and getting certificate...my user name appears as "user350" on all certificates and scoring boards?????

after 3h of game i thought that i might have screwed up something in the launching menu so i restarted the whole thing from scratch deleitng all my progress in the process...and realised that was in vian...same thing, my username appear as user350 ...???

i went through all possible online research (google etc) and could not find any topic on this???... thisthread is my last hope...

PLS help..

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2 (470 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: HELP cannot create a player name

The game uses your PSN ID as your name in the game (the Vita can only be registered to one PSN ID at a time). So the game calls me 'QuietlyWrong'. I'm not aware of any way of changing that behaviour.

Presumably the game thinks that you've registered your Vita in the name user350?

VOTE.jpg
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2 (461 Views)
0 Kudos