Level 5

Re: Everybody's Golf Complete Edition!

Hi... Just brought this game. In the description it said it comes with all the downloadable content ever released for it. When it says all, does it mean all? ( can someone give a list of the content that this game comes with ). Also do we have to unlock this content, or is it available from the start?.. thx 

Message 11 of 18 (1,284 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

DLC is:

Characters: Sackboy, Toro* Alex, Gloria and Krapos

Courses: Oceania and Golfasaurus Rex

Plus loads of costumes and lobby parts that I never bothered with.

Don't know for def but would wager all you get to start is all the dlc, Jasmine and Highland.  all the rest is unlocked in challenge mode.  I guess if you have Gloria or Krapos the challenge mode is suddenly not very challenging mind!

£25 is a good price once you factor in the DLC, most of us prolly paid over £20 just for the dlc.

*Toro was a freebie one Christmas for Euro and NA so would be interesting to see if included in new PSN version.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18 (1,246 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I really miss this game. I am so tempted to rebuy it. Is online still busy?

GD Trophy Hoarders Sig
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18 (1,232 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Was it ever "busy"?

We still limp along, most nights from around 7pm GMT G0 tours will run (takes a bit of a hit on a big Champions League footy nights) but after 10pm GMT when the NA's come online it plays fine.  The PSN release has seen quite a lot of newbs online and we have noticed a few 20 plus G3's flying.  I reckon you will have about 2 months to get through the ranks before the novelty wears of and it becomes near impossible to gain promotion.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18 (1,224 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Yeah, was gutted to learn that my progress to G0 was saved onto my bricked 60GB PS3, so I'm having to work my way up the ranks again :smileyvery-happy: After I unlock everything in single player again.

Yes, I caved and bought it.

And I got a hole in one on my 2nd round back!

GD Trophy Hoarders Sig
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18 (1,204 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

i already own the game on disk.so is it worth spending the $49.95 au dollars for the newer version or not

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18 (1,159 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

No, the disk version is fine (unless you plan to get all the dlc and it adds up to more than the PSN version)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18 (1,153 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

ok thanks

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18 (1,144 Views)
0 Kudos