Reply
FrEaK-HullFC
Beta Tester
05
/16

FrEaK-HullFC

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
97%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: b00n Clan

he was a mighty big marine!

Photobucket
0 Kudos
Message 39691 of 42,321 (131 Views)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
camo--flage13
05
/16

camo--flage13

  • Offline
92%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: b00n Clan

Semper fi

Smileywinktypethingy
Photobucket
0 Kudos
Message 39692 of 42,321 (126 Views)
0 Kudos
dwad69
Beta Tester
04
/16

dwad69

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
92%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: b00n Clan

Good morning Boonies I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Good game of F ball last night Spain looked leathal thats fo show Right fingers crossed for a nice easy day
Beavis is da man Vote Stu for PM
0 Kudos
Message 39693 of 42,321 (109 Views)
0 Kudos
StuR328
Beta Tester
10
/16

StuR328

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
98%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: b00n Clan

fo real

|¬_¬|™
0 Kudos
Message 39694 of 42,321 (106 Views)
0 Kudos
ratchet34321
Award Winner
10
/16

ratchet34321

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
98%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: b00n Clan

I need a trophy guide
I’m holding out for a trophy guide ‘til the end I buy the game
He’s gotta be detailed
And he’s gotta have youtube links
And he’s gotta be unmissable 
I need a trophy guide
I’m holding out for a trophy guide ‘til I load the game up

I'll gotta be sure

And it’s gotta be soon
And he’s gotta be better than gamefaqs.com

 

Morning boonies "boonie tyler fanboy's" us Smiley Very Happy

 

So, what is the evil schemes for today ? Maybe helping seedy 

 

camo is ALIVE Smiley Surprised

Photobucket

"You can't take the sky from me"

0 Kudos
Message 39695 of 42,321 (101 Views)
0 Kudos
StuR328
Beta Tester
10
/16

StuR328

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
98%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: b00n Clan

Who is this Camo you speak of?

|¬_¬|™
0 Kudos
Message 39696 of 42,321 (100 Views)
0 Kudos
Seedhouse
Beta Tester
04
/16

Seedhouse

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
78%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: b00n Clan


ratchet34321 wrote:

I need a trophy guide
I’m holding out for a trophy guide ‘til the end I buy the game
He’s gotta be detailed
And he’s gotta have youtube links
And he’s gotta be unmissable 
I need a trophy guide
I’m holding out for a trophy guide ‘til I load the game up

I'll gotta be sure

And it’s gotta be soon
And he’s gotta be better than gamefaqs.com

 

Morning boonies "boonie tyler fanboy's" us Smiley Very Happy

 

So, what is the evil schemes for today ? Maybe helping seedy 

 

camo is ALIVE Smiley Surprised



Is this sung to 'I need a hero'? Smiley Surprised

0 Kudos
Message 39697 of 42,321 (88 Views)
0 Kudos
StuR328
Beta Tester
10
/16

StuR328

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
98%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: b00n Clan


Seedhouse wrote:

ratchet34321 wrote:

I need a trophy guide
I’m holding out for a trophy guide ‘til the end I buy the game
He’s gotta be detailed
And he’s gotta have youtube links
And he’s gotta be unmissable 
I need a trophy guide
I’m holding out for a trophy guide ‘til I load the game up

I'll gotta be sure

And it’s gotta be soon
And he’s gotta be better than gamefaqs.com

 

Morning boonies "boonie tyler fanboy's" us Smiley Very Happy

 

So, what is the evil schemes for today ? Maybe helping seedy 

 

camo is ALIVE Smiley Surprised



Is this sung to 'I need a hero'? Smiley Surprised


 

Obvz.


|¬_¬|™
0 Kudos
Message 39698 of 42,321 (84 Views)
0 Kudos
FrEaK-HullFC
Beta Tester
05
/16

FrEaK-HullFC

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
97%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: b00n Clan


StuR328 wrote:

Seedhouse wrote:

ratchet34321 wrote:

I need a trophy guide
I’m holding out for a trophy guide ‘til the end I buy the game
He’s gotta be detailed
And he’s gotta have youtube links
And he’s gotta be unmissable 
I need a trophy guide
I’m holding out for a trophy guide ‘til I load the game up

I'll gotta be sure

And it’s gotta be soon
And he’s gotta be better than gamefaqs.com

 

Morning boonies "boonie tyler fanboy's" us Smiley Very Happy

 

So, what is the evil schemes for today ? Maybe helping seedy 

 

camo is ALIVE Smiley Surprised



Is this sung to 'I need a hero'? Smiley Surprised


 

Obvz.


which is the song played during the final mission on saints row the third ... which i platted yesterday to take me to the heady heights of 13 plats

Photobucket
0 Kudos
Message 39699 of 42,321 (80 Views)
0 Kudos
StuR328
Beta Tester
10
/16

StuR328

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
98%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: b00n Clan


FrEaK-HullFC wrote:

StuR328 wrote:

Seedhouse wrote:

ratchet34321 wrote:

I need a trophy guide
I’m holding out for a trophy guide ‘til the end I buy the game
He’s gotta be detailed
And he’s gotta have youtube links
And he’s gotta be unmissable 
I need a trophy guide
I’m holding out for a trophy guide ‘til I load the game up

I'll gotta be sure

And it’s gotta be soon
And he’s gotta be better than gamefaqs.com

 

Morning boonies "boonie tyler fanboy's" us Smiley Very Happy

 

So, what is the evil schemes for today ? Maybe helping seedy 

 

camo is ALIVE Smiley Surprised



Is this sung to 'I need a hero'? Smiley Surprised


 

Obvz.


which is the song played during the final mission on saints row the third ... which i platted yesterday to take me to the heady heights of 13 plats



UNLUCKY!!! Quick get a 14th.

 

I found the beginning of Saints to be WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW, and the ending meh


|¬_¬|™
0 Kudos
Message 39700 of 42,321 (71 Views)
0 Kudos