Gilgamesh and friends for me.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43671 of 45,022 (294 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Ye Olde MGS Pub

I've been playing the shidowda the Sniper Elite V2 demo, really fun, and I tried I AM ALIVE as well, it seems like they stuck lots of game elements together and brought it into one game, it's pretty interesting though, I haven't successfully threatened someone with an empty gun since MGS2!
Seems like the 'climbing stuff with a backpack on' from inFamous, the 'foggy town chasing a girl' from silent hill, the 'lack of supplies' from any survival horror game... but it works well.
"Don't touch that dial, we're just getting started!"
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43672 of 45,022 (282 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I also tried the I Am Alive demo, it seemed quite good, but I don't think I would buy it. Had no idea there was a Snper elite demo, will probably download that later today.

To be honest, I've not checked any game releases the last while, I only know of Max Payne 3. Got to get into the studying mood again, exams begin in two weeks time, but then that's me for the whole summer. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43673 of 45,022 (279 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I feel your pain Muz. I've gotta start revising for exams, I have 3 in 3 days starting on 30th April. :smileysad: Then another on 12th May.
 photo breaking_bad_signature_banner_by_xxdeejay-d52ik0s.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43674 of 45,022 (272 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Just heard about this a few mins ago:

"Mr. Takeshi Aono passed away. He had played for Roy Campbell in MGS series, Granin in MGS3 and almost all MGS titles. Our staff had been praying for his recovery for 2 years, but didn't work.. May him rest in peace."

=(

メタルギアソリッド - Metal Gear Solid
"United We Stand, Divided We Fall"

Twitter

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43675 of 45,022 (261 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Metal Gear!? Walking up stairs!? Linkage

Shame when anyone dies obviously but I couldn't even tell you what the Japanese Roy Cambell sounds like

Please use plain text.
Message 43676 of 45,022 (213 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43677 of 45,022 (210 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I know what the Japanese Campbell sounded like because I had to ring him a bunch of times to get Meryl's codec number back when I had a dodgy pirate version of MGS1 lol
"Don't touch that dial, we're just getting started!"
Please use plain text.
Message 43678 of 45,022 (208 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Saw all the MGS UT t-shirts in UNIQLO the other day when they came out. Wanted to get the ninja one initially, but then I realised they managed to ruin it by putting that stupid quote on the front.

In fact there wasn't really a single one that was good honestly. I mean the MSX one was kind of funny (if you can read Japanese), but it was insanely nerdy.

I did however stop by the Konami Style store (just outside of Kojima Productions) and pick up this bad boy...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43679 of 45,022 (189 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Store Update

Now people why don't you start a conversation in here already.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43680 of 45,022 (142 Views)
0 Kudos