Store Update

Gilgamesh and friends for me.

0 Kudos
Message 43671 of 45,120 (319 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Ye Olde MGS Pub

I've been playing the shidowda the Sniper Elite V2 demo, really fun, and I tried I AM ALIVE as well, it seems like they stuck lots of game elements together and brought it into one game, it's pretty interesting though, I haven't successfully threatened someone with an empty gun since MGS2!
Seems like the 'climbing stuff with a backpack on' from inFamous, the 'foggy town chasing a girl' from silent hill, the 'lack of supplies' from any survival horror game... but it works well.
0 Kudos
Message 43672 of 45,120 (307 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I also tried the I Am Alive demo, it seemed quite good, but I don't think I would buy it. Had no idea there was a Snper elite demo, will probably download that later today.

To be honest, I've not checked any game releases the last while, I only know of Max Payne 3. Got to get into the studying mood again, exams begin in two weeks time, but then that's me for the whole summer. 

0 Kudos
Message 43673 of 45,120 (304 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I feel your pain Muz. I've gotta start revising for exams, I have 3 in 3 days starting on 30th April. :smileysad: Then another on 12th May.
 photo breaking_bad_signature_banner_by_xxdeejay-d52ik0s.png
0 Kudos
Message 43674 of 45,120 (297 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Just heard about this a few mins ago:

"Mr. Takeshi Aono passed away. He had played for Roy Campbell in MGS series, Granin in MGS3 and almost all MGS titles. Our staff had been praying for his recovery for 2 years, but didn't work.. May him rest in peace."

=(

メタルギアソリッド - Metal Gear Solid
"United We Stand, Divided We Fall"

Twitter

0 Kudos
Message 43675 of 45,120 (286 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Metal Gear!? Walking up stairs!? Linkage

Shame when anyone dies obviously but I couldn't even tell you what the Japanese Roy Cambell sounds like

Message 43676 of 45,120 (238 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

0 Kudos
Message 43677 of 45,120 (235 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I know what the Japanese Campbell sounded like because I had to ring him a bunch of times to get Meryl's codec number back when I had a dodgy pirate version of MGS1 lol
Message 43678 of 45,120 (233 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Saw all the MGS UT t-shirts in UNIQLO the other day when they came out. Wanted to get the ninja one initially, but then I realised they managed to ruin it by putting that stupid quote on the front.

In fact there wasn't really a single one that was good honestly. I mean the MSX one was kind of funny (if you can read Japanese), but it was insanely nerdy.

I did however stop by the Konami Style store (just outside of Kojima Productions) and pick up this bad boy...

Photobucket
Photobucket
0 Kudos
Message 43679 of 45,120 (214 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Store Update

Now people why don't you start a conversation in here already.

0 Kudos
Message 43680 of 45,120 (167 Views)
0 Kudos