23 Jul 2012
Playstation Staff

no domination in clan ops

[ Edited ]
8 Replies 254 Views edited 23-07-2012

just noticed domination has not been put up in clan ops for the next few weeks, rumour has it demolition will be taking its place, anyone heared anything, tweeted call of duty elite, but i proberly wont get a reply, so i ain't holding my breath 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9 (254 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: no domination in clan ops

[ Edited ]

We're testing Demolition as a potential #ClanOp type for late August.

Seeing as its killconfirmed and Team Deathmatch most of August I guess we wont see Domination again. Hopefully this is just a saturday clan op like domination as demolition is the worst game type 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9 (239 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I wish they would just do all gametypes instead of just the same 3, also wish they would change up the times and days of them.

The next few weeks are practically all starting at 10pm, 11pm, 1/2am.... *****

PSN: spank2103
Current PS4 games: CoD Ghosts, Fifa 14, AC Black Flag (Offline only)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9 (234 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I doubt i'll be taking part in any in any of the clan ops anymore then.. Only really like Domination on MW3.
Demolition is just a spawn trapping game it will be hell.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (218 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

stevewhu wrote:
I doubt i'll be taking part in any in any of the clan ops anymore then.. Only really like Domination on MW3.

yup same here, i know a few more that feel the same

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9 (203 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Demolition = spawn killing its a epic fail for clan ops, The also need to start changing times for them to start earlier instead of 11pm til 2am its no good to me and many others.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9 (200 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

THETIGERSOFHULL wrote:

stevewhu wrote:

yup same here, i know a few more that feel the same

:Thumbs: Nice1 guys,Theres alot of us who dont really like the clan op modes but we take part in them because we want the clan to lvl up & succeed,If we all took that approach we'd have even less people taking part than we already have

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9 (194 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

If it will be on Saturday it will not effect me as I dont do them. But if its Friday or Sunday I don't mind doing it but not on my own thats for sure after expericing Spawn trapping on Dome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXNi81MzGgk
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9 (180 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Myself and one of my clan mates came up with a good idea the other day, they should do like 10 clan ops every week, however your leader can only enter you for 3. That way you have more choice of what days you do the clan ops, what times and what gametypes too.

I know the weekends are when most people are on, but I know that I dont wanna spend my saturday night playing call of duty, I put alot of time into this game but the two evenings a week when you wanna do something different with your friends or family are the days that the clan ops fall on.

My clan all feel the same way, all are members are between 18 and 40 but we do well to get more than a couple of people online on a saturday and probably 4 on a friday.... during the week we have between 6 and 10 people because there is nothing better to do.

PSN: spank2103
Current PS4 games: CoD Ghosts, Fifa 14, AC Black Flag (Offline only)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9 (169 Views)
0 Kudos