09 May 2012
By: Danieljay1 Member 703 Posts
Level 4

black ops 2

11 Replies 380 Views Created 10-05-2012

So after black ops on PS3 was shambles with the framerate issue who is going to buy black ops 2

Because the deal is over between microsoft and activision surely they will make the game better now

Whats your thoughts guys? i will purchase if i see the framerate smooth and an install to HDD option (Dont mind to much about this)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12 (380 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Re: black ops 2

Danieljay1 wrote:

So after black ops on PS3 was shambles with the framerate issue who is going to buy black ops 2

Because the deal is over between microsoft and activision surely they will make the game better now

Whats your thoughts guys? i will purchase if i see the framerate smooth and an install to HDD option (Dont mind to much about this)

Who said its over?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12 (378 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Even if it is over there's still plenty of time to negotiate a new deal.

Accessible, the word that's been ripping the soul out of every game you used to love.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12 (372 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

SteveyC1986 wrote:

Even if it is over there's still plenty of time to negotiate a new deal.

Contract doesn't end in till the end of this year. But yes, nothing stopping Microsoft from renewing it.

The OP makes it sound like the deal they have with Microsoft is the reason the PS3 version is (as some people think) inferior to the Xbox version. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12 (370 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

even if they decide not to renew the contract im sure they will still develop the games on xbox
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12 (363 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

I'll be buying it. Treyarch make a better game. Blops had its fair share of problems but no way near what IW delivered us. I do hope they fix the hit detection because in blops it was atrocious. There is always going to be ghost/assassin its a stealth way to play but secondchance/laststand/finalstand needs to be outed. If they do this i think it will be quite an enjoyable game. I'll probably still rage at it though lol :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (356 Views)
Level 4

Probably won't bother with this CoD. We shall see though... never say never...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12 (346 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I'll be buying it for sure, mainly because I'm quite eager to see what they have done with Zombies.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12 (341 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

I will be buying it mainly for zombie mode not sure whether to buy on xbox or ps3 yet. The death streaks and last stand need taking out of the online side of things for a start.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12 (315 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

If it's the same old game engine no thanks it will be the same old cod i loved cod but it's died on it's feet.Yeah zombies is brilliant but not enough to get me to buy it new when it's $5/10 i will get it only for the trophys.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12 (313 Views)
0 Kudos