Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Robert bowling resigns??

born2destroy wrote:
Robert Trolling is gone!

Is he going to join half the old cod/ IW devs at respawn entertainment?

http://www.respawn.com/company/

I had only just realised they had a site (LOL) but look at all the devs and the high quality games they have worked on at least 70% of the company have worked on a Call Of Duty and other high quality games socom 2, god of war etc

Will be worth keeping an eye on these guys, just to see what they come up with.

I'm betting that after Black Ops 2 is released that it will be the last COD we will see. Activision will do exactly the same thing they did with Guitar Hero and kill it off.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16 (235 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

MisplacedSock wrote:

Wrathchild68 wrote:

MisplacedSock wrote:

Dunno why people dislike him, he seems like a really nice bloke who loves gaming.

Probably because of the issues that people have with the game. I sent him numerous Tweets, all non-abusive, asking about lag compensation, host frame rates etc, and he ignored them all. I even repeated some of them just to make sure you he got them. He was also sent several photos of scoreboards showing people boosting and nothing was ever done.

If you praised the game and IW he would reply.

Just because he didn't reply doesn't mean he didn't pass them on to the powers that be. 

I highly doubt he did. Weeks afterwards the boosters were still there and even higher prestige than before. You only have to look at his amount of posts on the official MW3 forums, and last time I checked he had only done 5 posts! Some community manager.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16 (233 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

He says he resigned so he must have been given an offer somewhere else to use his creative strategic abilities.

This could be a good thing for IW or whoever runs the next cod
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16 (221 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Creative Strategist? Hope he doesnt go over to Respawn either

SPLITTERS!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16 (219 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I'm still gonna keep spamming him on Twitter until he fixes the spawns.

photo AWESOMEO00.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (199 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Couldn't give a toss about this guy leaving and...

TBF... the game is what it is... if you don't like the game then don't play it...

Last Stand... isn't LAST stand... if you get killed by someone in final stand... the chances are is that you won't get killed by the same player in last stand twice in succession... (Unless your thick as pig sh*t and run in his view while he is in the same last stand you put him in...)

Spawns... It's now hard to spawn trap someone in Demolition and Sabotage as the spawns flip... and I personally don't have any problems with the spawns in other game modes... and I doubt you'd be able to fix the spawns completely...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16 (188 Views)
0 Kudos