29 Sep 2009
By DANO25
Playstation Staff

Map Pack 4 Release Date?

6 Replies 2,057 Views Created 29-09-2009

Just thought this was kinda interesting..it could be true...oh and the over excited americans are funny / idiots

http://totalgamingnetwork.com/main/showthread.php?t=202253

XBOX LIVE: AFistUpDBumhole PSN: DANO25 TWITTER: TheDano25

If you use Ghost and camp or No/Quickscope you're an IDIOT!!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (2,057 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Map Pack 4 Release Date?

But the 24th was 5 days ago. So it's wrong.

Am I missing a joke here?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (2,034 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

i would believe this website, but i don't.... first of all it said 24th of September, today is the 29th & tomorrow is 30th & i don't think they would release it next year, do you?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (2,032 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Ah nutz!!

This is completely my fault haha i taut they said october sorry im in bed sick 2day my boredom is not helping me think straight

***** it neway was hopin this would be true :smileysad:

XBOX LIVE: AFistUpDBumhole PSN: DANO25 TWITTER: TheDano25

If you use Ghost and camp or No/Quickscope you're an IDIOT!!
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (2,024 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

DANO25 wrote:

Ah nutz!!

This is completely my fault haha i taut they said october sorry im in bed sick 2day my boredom is not helping me think straight

***** it neway was hopin this would be true :smileysad:

I hadn't seen it.... There could be some sort of truth to it?... Such as, they expected Map Pack 4 to be out then... but for such and such reasons... its not.

Who knows... but the voices in the vid annoyed me :\

Please subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/user/SeedGamesTV
Search for "SEED Games" in facebook pages.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (2,017 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

tbh i hope they drop in the final map to close the story up. 1) because it is so annoying to learn a story to such an extent n never have it finish and 2) i just loveeee killing zombies :smileyvery-happy:

id imagine they will release just before MW2 as to rake in the extra pennies to be made.

anyone else think treyarch should just say fook it to the cod series and create a zombie aimed game? wud b 1 of the best sellers in my opinion.

Gaming setup: PS3 60GB original - 44' HDTV - Astro A40 Audio system

Check out - www.zetagaming.co.uk
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (1,845 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

reece2104 wrote:

tbh i hope they drop in the final map to close the story up. 1) because it is so annoying to learn a story to such an extent n never have it finish and 2) i just loveeee killing zombies :smileyvery-happy:

id imagine they will release just before MW2 as to rake in the extra pennies to be made.

anyone else think treyarch should just say fook it to the cod series and create a zombie aimed game? wud b 1 of the best sellers in my opinion.

No, I think Activision should say fook it to Treyarch.

W&W isnt that great of a game tbh. Maps are bland, and its a carbon copy of MW... I mean, come on guys... Put some effort in to it!

Hence why, I never went all the way :smileysad:

Which is a shame...They had improved the lag (All though, NOT ENOUGH), made 'new' game. New maps. Plenty of map packs... Almost too many double exp weekends... And yet it still felt very VERY boring and the exact same as COD4. 

No more treyarch I say. 

Having said that, I really wish that COD doesnt just sit in the MW era.Read a few rumours last year that the next COD would be in Vietnam... Sounds good to me. 

Please subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/user/SeedGamesTV
Search for "SEED Games" in facebook pages.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (1,829 Views)
0 Kudos