Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: CoD MW2 Hackers WILL be banned!

The MW2 hacks are not from the jailbreak. There's a flaw in the game that lets the users hack it.

Please use plain text.
Message 155 of 231 (1,863 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Lmao i got in one of these servers and kept adding 5days playtime XD Surely i wont get banned for that?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 157 of 231 (1,825 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

x-SiK_WiDiT-x wrote:

Lmao i got in one of these servers and kept adding 5days playtime XD Surely i wont get banned for that?

Uh oh...

Your going to get banned from PSN, and you will get a console ban, and not even be able to turn it on

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 158 of 231 (1,820 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I have a spare slim under my bed :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 159 of 231 (1,803 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Dreaded_Panda wrote:

The MW2 hacks are not from the jailbreak. There's a flaw in the game that lets the users hack it.

Incorrect, MW2 hacks have always been because of PS3 security breaches, its just that this latest PS3 Jailbreak (not to be confused with PSJailbreak) has been the only easily accessible flaw in PS3 security.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 160 of 231 (1,765 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I can't see them actively pursuing the hackers now that black ops is out. Its a shame, every other game on MW2 is a hacked lobby.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 161 of 231 (1,698 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

first of all i have owned almost every consol over the years and at present own all the magor consols & a pc and i have never come across anything like the problems there are with cog 6 at the moment

on line has been completely ruined because of the hackers, if you find a normal unhacked game your realy lucky, the experiance has completely put me of buying any more games and playing online with the ps3 because of this

some thing has to be dome asap or you will loose alot of gamers to other consols

also if you start banning people because of the hackers you might not have anybody left playing cod6 because everybodys levels are being messed with and its gonna be difficult telling the guilty from the innocent

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 162 of 231 (1,686 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

pav4n wrote:

Dreaded_Panda wrote:

Incorrect, MW2 hacks have always been because of PS3 security breaches, its just that this latest PS3 Jailbreak (not to be confused with PSJailbreak) has been the only easily accessible flaw in PS3 security.

Its funny you say this because,,

God mode,

No clip (flying & walk through walls etc & also no damage taken while no clip is active),

Unlimited ammo,

No reload (hold the trigger down forever),

Super jump,

Aim bot,

Increased bullet damage,

Increased damage resistence,,,,

ARE ALL ON THE DISC ALREADY,, all people need to do is MOD their gamesave and bypass the update (trick the server which was only a case of spending ridiculous time trying to do it),, it has always been that way since i was on COD 4 on xbox 360.

Infinity Ward/Activision/Treyarch - all CHOSE NOT TO ENCRYPT THE GAME SAVES - for Modern Warfare 2 and World at War, even though they KNEW this had all happened on COD 4.

The Jailbreak does something different for PS3, it enables modded lobbies (xp lobbies), but this is something xbox 360 and PC has already had in the years before the jailbreak.

Regardless,, it IS all the fault of Infinity Ward / Activision / Treyarch for not encrypting their game saves in the first place that has got the attention of all these hackers to begin with.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 163 of 231 (1,665 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

lloydylloyd wrote:

I can't see them actively pursuing the hackers now that black ops is out. Its a shame, every other game on MW2 is a hacked lobby.

I think they will because like the OP said their reputation is at stake and just sitting back and doing nothing could affect future sales. Also, If they don't do something now then It will only be a matter of time before Black Ops is acted and we get the same result.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 164 of 231 (1,583 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

martyn_gibbs wrote:

lloydylloyd wrote:

I think they will because like the OP said their reputation is at stake and just sitting back and doing nothing could affect future sales. Also, If they don't do something now then It will only be a matter of time before Black Ops is acted and we get the same result.

All they have done is sat back and did NOTHING from COD4, they have ignored the people on the forums since COD4 as well, so we SHOULD have all learnt by now that they are worthless people and we should know NOT to buy any more of their crap games/

Their reputation IS at stake, but because there are so many COD minions out there who just dont care about quality and support, their sales havnt been effected at all.

You can only boycott them to get them to take notice, but are you mature enough to stick to it?, or will you cave in to peer pressure and advertising and end up buying into the crap again?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 165 of 231 (1,578 Views)
0 Kudos