Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: CoD Clan League - Season 3!

Yeah that is great, yeah I really dont like 4 vs 4 either we lost a clan match in 4vs4 on various game modes the other day, really different compared to 6vs6 or even 5vs5 although it only means one or two people extra per team buts a big gap into anything you have ever played before.
PSN: spank2103
Current PS4 games: CoD Ghosts, Fifa 14, AC Black Flag (Offline only)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 591 of 646 (148 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

LDN won last nights game an embarrassing 2-0, well played guys.Think domination was 200-125 or something like that and kill confirmed was 65-55 (The score in kill confirmed didnt reflect how bad we played).

Gonna apologise that we couldnt give you some half decent competition. It was like being a public lobbie with randoms, no one was communicating, no one was listening, was barking orders out by then end of the game but it was like the whole team went def, forgot how to play domination and FPS's in general.... From the start it just went ***** up.

Well played again to Delderrick and his guys, was definately alot more one sided that the last time we played.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 592 of 646 (139 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

You know what, I fancy doing a doubles tournament anyway regardless of the poll. Gonna start planning soon.

OK chaps, I will be off on Sunday, I might be able to update the table and such at home but I can't guarantee. If I cant update on Sunday, I'll do it on Monday!
yaster's Streambadge
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 593 of 646 (137 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

***** dont worry mate TBH as you know we didnt even know what map we were playing and with the modes being more like we play ( domination is our thing ) then we were ok . As for the communication stuff problem i have on my side is getting a word in lol .

Good games again mate and as always it was a pleasure , See you soon mate !

MOGHAL u want to play the outstanding game we have from last week anytime soon ? Or do we get the WIN threw default ?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 594 of 646 (136 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yeah didnt expect to beat you guys at domination to be honest and I dont mind losing if we play well but we didnt even seem to make a push just turned to crap...

Maybe we could play a few domination games sometime? If not a few clan matches on blackops 2 if you guys are getting it? Would be good to get some decent private games in when the game comes out :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 595 of 646 (129 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Just trying to get more organised for next week.

OPC - Kush / Seribal assassin, best days for my clan are Tuesdays at the moment, England are playing sunday night and 95% of our members dont have other commitments on that day.

Any chance we can play Tuesday, 26th June at about 21:30 gmt???

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 596 of 646 (124 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

delderrick wrote:

MOGHAL u want to play the outstanding game we have from last week anytime soon ? Or do we get the WIN threw default ?

If you want to have a 2v6 or a 1v6 thats fine, but its unfair on you guys going against me (i'm too good :smileytongue::smileyvery-happy:)

Or I suppose you can have the win :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 597 of 646 (108 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

LMFAO ok mate we will have the win , Yaster as you can see it was no issue with LDN getting team and stuff for game against the PFG , its just threw no fault of his own Moghal cant get a team together .

So the draw we have shouldnt be as we get win by default !

If OPC are against GA this week that means LDN must be against PFG again , thus another win unless Moghal can Knit some team mates !
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 598 of 646 (98 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

So where are we right now as far as week 5s matches are concerned?

FYI, I'm gonna stick up the final weeks map later on today.
yaster's Streambadge
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 599 of 646 (86 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

am lost totally , the only team we have played twice is GA .
PFG havnt made it to any of our games , and we have only played OPC in the Cap the flag , demolition week .

We still have to play them at domination and Kill confirmed
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 600 of 646 (83 Views)
0 Kudos