Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Clan League.

delderrick wrote:

Congrats to OPC , Kush you MONKEY LMFAO !

Thanks Del. :smileymad:

:Lol:

Yes well played GA. :Thumbs:

You have yourself a good team there Spank2103, you caused us a few problems.

0 Kudos
Message 561 of 646 (189 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Thanks, we dont play hardly any objective based games to be honest but were trying to mix it up a bit to improve and for something a little different to keep it exciting, its hard keeping people playing this game now ^^ Most of us login for private matches and clan operations.
PSN: spank2103
Current PS4 games: CoD Ghosts, Fifa 14, AC Black Flag (Offline only)
0 Kudos
Message 562 of 646 (178 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

My team seems to have gone awol (:smileytongue:) so not sure what we're going to do. I'd take you all on and defeat you myself but i don't think the rules will allow it :smileyvery-happy:

Might have to pull out of this due to lack of interest. Already behind in the schedule and don't want to keep the teams waiting. :smileysad:

0 Kudos
Message 563 of 646 (165 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Little off topic but do any of you guys play blackops, my clan members seem to want to play that quite a bit at the moment (I dont have a problem with it its a fun game) but the public lobbies on there are awful, we had a couple of wins yesterday where the opposition got 5 kills.

Thought it would be more fun playing with some half decent people such as yourselves :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
Message 564 of 646 (153 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Orrrrrrrr, a Black Ops mini league?

I'm thinking of changing things up for the next season. It may have to be DLC-required but a Face Off torunament for 2 player teams could be in the cards.

I know 2 of the Face Off maps are free but it would be a wee bit boring just going between 2 maps, hopefully Collection 2 will be out by then.

What say everyone to Black ops/Face Off for future seasons?
yaster's Streambadge
0 Kudos
Message 565 of 646 (147 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Blackops would be awesome, ive played faceoff on xbox, didnt really appeal to me much found it quite boring.

0 Kudos
Message 566 of 646 (144 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Moghal i know your issues and i received your message last night was just busy and then forgot to reply .

So can you not make our game ? IF not then we will take the win due to default !!!

We now havnt played for 2 weeks in this and i know its not your fault moghal TBH i blame lloyd !

No mate no worries am sorry its turned out this way , if your ever on and got nobody around defo message me and will try and fit you in my party if your intetrested !!! I feel bad for you TBH its always the issue when you get involved in a game or league and then after a couple of games folks just get bored and move on !
0 Kudos
Message 567 of 646 (130 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yaster it looks like your open to suggestions so here's mine: WaW tourney. If you want me to get down on my knees and beg I will.
0 Kudos
Message 568 of 646 (128 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

rob88wells wrote:
Yaster it looks like your open to suggestions so here's mine: WaW tourney. If you want me to get down on my knees and beg I will.

I might put it down to the vote tbh.

Look out for a Poll

yaster's Streambadge
0 Kudos
Message 569 of 646 (120 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

W@W would be awesome but I dont think i could get many guys for W@W although if any of you had a spot for it id be more than happy to play on another team :smileyhappy:
Its such an old game most people trade it in, give it away to friends or family, use it as a frisbee, coffee coaster, clay pigeon etc.
0 Kudos
Message 570 of 646 (117 Views)
0 Kudos