Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: CoD Clan League - Season 2

Just a heads up LDN are playing Hope tonight at 830 pm .

We did kind of arrange threw here and Twitter as i havnt been able to get near a pc for most of week as been busy at work !

Congrats to OPC , and unlucky SH*t .......

Will post up our result tomorrow when get a chance !

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 361 of 646 (258 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

KushMonkey wrote:

QMac10 wrote:
Is that GMac or QMac10 lol? I don't remember anyone called that haha

:Lol:

I think it must be catching what with you and your Seribal_Assassin blunder and me with GMac.

:Lol: It must be

Good luck to LDN & Hope. Lets see what OPC are up against for the next 2 matches.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 362 of 646 (251 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Ok So LDN v HOPE

LDN were late and TBH it was my fault , one of my team were sleeping still at 830 when the game was ment to be kicking off ..... so sorry Hope for the couple of extra minutes in lobby

First game we played was Kill confirmed with Hope as host as we decided between ourselves that if we split host its easier and then nobody has an advantage of lag conpensation and the like . Hope came out the blocks like a steam train and built up an advantage but LDN pulled it back and ended up winning by around 10 ponts or something ( am not sure of actual score but that was it )

Next up was LDN host (me ) and Domination , LDN won this game also and i must say i have never heard so much bad language from both sides in a lobby made me almost cry with laughter .... especially when i got called a f .... ing IMS using C..T by one of the ladies .

We played a game of headquarters just for the fun of it also with random teams as it had been fun and in great spirits which wasnt so much fun for me ...... sorry ladies but i was crap at h/quarters as i have never played it in mw3 !

Really good fun though and was great laughs by all i think ?

Thanks hope X

Please use plain text.
Message 363 of 646 (235 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

lol, language Timothy!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 364 of 646 (227 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

delderrick wrote:

Ok So LDN v HOPE

LDN were late and TBH it was my fault , one of my team were sleeping still at 830 when the game was ment to be kicking off ..... so sorry Hope for the couple of extra minutes in lobby

First game we played was Kill confirmed with Hope as host as we decided between ourselves that if we split host its easier and then nobody has an advantage of lag conpensation and the like . Hope came out the blocks like a steam train and built up an advantage but LDN pulled it back and ended up winning by around 10 ponts or something ( am not sure of actual score but that was it )

Next up was LDN host (me ) and Domination , LDN won this game also and i must say i have never heard so much bad language from both sides in a lobby made me almost cry with laughter .... especially when i got called a f .... ing IMS using C..T by one of the ladies .

We played a game of headquarters just for the fun of it also with random teams as it had been fun and in great spirits which wasnt so much fun for me ...... sorry ladies but i was crap at h/quarters as i have never played it in mw3 !

Really good fun though and was great laughs by all i think ?

Thanks hope X

Ah well at least we lost in style lol. Was actually really annoying we just couldn't claw it back in DOM at all. Until next time... :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 365 of 646 (218 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Cheers for the games Hope. You put up a very good fight and tbh I thought the KC was going to be yours!

Banter was hillarious and the game of HQ at the end was great fun.

Always a pleasure!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 366 of 646 (214 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Alll the games always sound like so much fun, just makes me more disapointed I missed this rounds sign up >.< My ex fiance played mw3 and blackops and when people come round and here the stuff that comes out of her mouth they are amazed and slightly disgusted that a ladie talks like that :smileyhappy:

PSN: spank2103
Current PS4 games: CoD Ghosts, Fifa 14, AC Black Flag (Offline only)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 367 of 646 (201 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Looks like its going to be very tough if my team enter the third season :smileyvery-happy:

Dreading playing all the clans :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 368 of 646 (195 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Congratulations LDN. 

Unlucky HoPE.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 369 of 646 (191 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Team name:AWSOMEXX

Team captain:dyloo12345

Link to our thread:http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Call-of-Duty/CoD-Clan-League-Season-2/m-p/15826133#M221182

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 370 of 646 (166 Views)
0 Kudos