12 Jun 2012
By: patrik_senov

1 Posts

Important question about ps plus

[ Edited ]
3 Replies 1,057 Views edited 12-06-2012

I had a PlayStation for a month and got Burnout Paradise for free, but PlayStation Plus ended (for me) and I want to buy Burnout Paradise (no ps plus) will not work or will I need Playstation Plus?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (1,057 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Re: Important question about ps plus

patrik_senov wrote:

I had a PlayStation for a month and got Burnout Paradise for free, but PlayStation Plus ended (for me) and I want to buy Burnout Paradise (no ps plus) will not work or will I need Playstation Plus?

sorry but it's difficult understanding what you are trying to say...

If your subscription with PS Plus expired and you haven't renew, that means your "free" copy of Burnout Paradise becomes unplayable.

You have a choice of either renew your subscription, thus allowing you to play Burnout Paradise again and access all the exclusive features on PS Plus, or buy the game off PS store (if it's still available).. I do not know how this will affect your save data. It probably will be alright.

Subscribe to me on YouTube
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (1,039 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

I imagine the easiest (and perhaps cheapest) thing for you to do would be to re-subscribe to PlayStation Plus, as you'll be able to download and play Burnout Paradise again :smileyhappy:

There's also plenty of other PlayStation 3 games currently available for free, so you've got plenty of choice :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (1,031 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

i think what they are saying is...

they got burnout paradise free as part of PS plus a while ago and now their subscription has run out and they dont want to re-subscribe.

and their question is, how do they go about making their unplayable digital copy of burnout paradise, playable.

If they try to purchase burnout paradise when the game is already installed it may not allw them or somethin may go wrong, so in this case, i would say, to be safe, you will need to uninstall the game from your ps3, then go to the store and purchase the stndard game or full pack, ( i think their is one that includes all DLC)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (830 Views)
0 Kudos