Battlefield

27 Oct 2011
By: M4RKY1912 Member 137 Posts
Level 2

has anyone's BFB 3 came yet

13 Replies 468 Views Created 27-10-2011

hi all has anyone got there BFB 3 yet if so whats it like and is it worth going to game tonight for the midnight opening or leave it till tomorow. let us no your views.

lie low move fast get rich die trying
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (468 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: has anyone's BFB 3 came yet

Here zOMG! Marky. All you need to know. See you there!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (458 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

please wait before 1pm

ive got mine yesterday but will be getting the limited edition ones from game tonight

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (455 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Anyone ordered this from Bee.com?  I had to ring them today as mine has been awaiting dispatch for the last 2 days and is still saying this, they have already screwed up one item on the same order which had been cancelled without my knowledge though it was still reporting an awaiting despatch status to me so I hope they do not screw bf3 up the same way, will be mostly annoyed, and now time is fast running out for the mail to get this to me for tomorrows post from there depot.

現在、サーバーのメンテナンス中です。 

ORG has become the UK’s leading voice defending freedom of expression, privacy, innovation, consumer rights and creativity on the net.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (359 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Ordered mine with Bee.com as well. Mine still says awaiting dispatch and they took payment on Tuesday. This is the first time I've used them and it will be the last if my game doesn't show up tomorrow.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (351 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Havent heard of bee before, prices on some stuff look good though
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (347 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

never used them for pre-orders but there delivery times are on par with places like Zavvi..ie....pretty poor
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (341 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Site says they dispatch at 4pm, and mine is still listed as awaiting, not going to hold my breath, but will call them tomorrow if nothing has changed, as they said on the phone it would be sent out today.  BF3 is now listed as out of stock on their site. This is my first and maybe last pre-order with them.  I am working away next week so wanted to get my kicks with it this weekend.

現在、サーバーのメンテナンス中です。 

ORG has become the UK’s leading voice defending freedom of expression, privacy, innovation, consumer rights and creativity on the net.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (332 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

it hasn't come yet, we've been at it for an hour, maybe its not in the mood!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (296 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Get the game if you enjoy FPS with a bit of tactic involved, not just run n gun like some "other" FPS titles. Its awesome!
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (287 Views)
0 Kudos