21 Mar 2010
By: Luke_Ess Member 120 Posts
Level 2

battlefield bad company 2: Et TU Brute? trophy

197 Replies 10,291 Views Created 21-03-2010

i have set up this thread for people that have no friends with bad company 2 (like me)

and to pair up with someont to get et tu brute trophy.

for those that dont no how to do it you must kinfe a friend 5 times but THEY MUST BE ON THE OTHER TEAM.

luke_ess Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 198 (10,291 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Re: battlefield bad company 2: Et TU Brute? trophy

Sure, Add me I need this...

For future reference most people on the EU forums dont like trophy boosters.. So try this forum instead -> http://www.ps3trophies.org
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 198 (10,214 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

To be honest I don't see how this trophy is achievable unless you a). deliberately try to get it or b). have so many friends playing the game at the same time you somehow get in a game with just them :smileytongue: Feel free to add me, after the madness that was the knife only match i hosted I still don't have it (turns out it doesn't work in private games)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 198 (10,213 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

add me mate, got a handful of friends also that will be willing to accept your friendship also to get this trophy :smileyvery-happy:

PSN: downdog2519
downdog2519
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 198 (10,207 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

yeah please add me for this too

PSN - wendalboy

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 198 (10,180 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Burning_Out wrote:
To be honest I don't see how this trophy is achievable unless you a). deliberately try to get it or b). have so many friends playing the game at the same time you somehow get in a game with just them :smileytongue: Feel free to add me, after the madness that was the knife only match i hosted I still don't have it (turns out it doesn't work in private games)

Why i have 4 of my friends tags and i haven't deliberately tried to get it. ''sometimes'' when you join a friend and the other team has less players it puts you on the opposite side so i spent the whole game trying to find and knife my friends. I had a bad K/D ratio tho but it was easy, tense and fun to do.

Every time you play the game keep joining friends as one time you will end up playing each other.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 198 (10,177 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

ill add you'se later then we can arrange a time to try.

luke_ess Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 198 (10,163 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

i was just thinking about this today and i think i might have a work around (but only if it works lol) the people u have knifed on the game, what if u where to add 5 of them to ur friends list? will that unlock the trophy cos clearly their on ur friendlist and u have their dogtags :smileyvery-happy:. If this works i'll be a happy chap lol
downdog2519
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 198 (10,158 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

might be woeth a try as it would make it easier.

luke_ess Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 198 (10,151 Views)
0 Kudos

feel free to add me: vylentstrike

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 198 (10,134 Views)
0 Kudos