Re: Mr Incs. diary

Only after the doctor pokes you
Please use plain text.
Message 112 of 168 (212 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Long time no speak.

AAAAARRRRGGHHHH I'll have you know that despite not being the strongest or the best runner I smash the assault course :smileytongue: And you're supposed to call it the "Obsticle Course" as "Assault Course" is "too aggressive" :smileyindifferent:

Last week I actually had loads of free time and the week was unusually easy. They rattled through lessons quick which meant we finnished around 4 most evenings. Passed the written map reading test and the Basic Life Support test so happy days.

We were gassed on Friday though :Skeleton: Ran 400meters in full Chemical, Biological, Chemical and Nuclear kit. Hard/hot work in a CBRN suit and respirator. In the chamber they set off the CS gas then once it filled the chamber one by one we took off the respirator off. Was funny watching people trying to talk then I was like oh crap..... its me next. Took a big breath then wippded off my respirator off "I am number rank name blah blah.." Thinking this aint to bad then BANG face was on fire, eyes stinging throat burning, nose running :Ill: stayed in for a few minutes answering questions about myslef, hometown etc in the worst pain I have ever felt. Trying to answer questions whilst your throat feels like its on fire is horrible.

Anyways came to Brecon on Monday for adventure training. Accomodation is old POW huts from WW2. Basic is not the word to describe it. There is only a bed :smileyindifferent: we had to bring our sleeping bags and own pillows, knife folk and spoon, cup.

Had orienteering this morning which was lots of running as we were competing against other teams. We came third overall so not too bad. Then on high ropes which had a step around 80 or 90 feet high that you have to jump off and grab a trapize bar. Lucky I am not phased by heights :smileyvery-happy: then we climbed a totem poll and had to get 3 of us on this little step which is very awkard as it sways.

Also SAS selection is happening on this camp :smileyindifferent:

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 113 of 168 (191 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

What's the craic with the SAS, do you not wanna join? You can't end on a cliffhanger of a post such as that haha.

Wasn't Randy McNab in the SAS haha.

Please use plain text.
Message 114 of 168 (190 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Cringles88 wrote:

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

What's the craic with the SAS, do you not wanna join? You can't end on a cliffhanger of a post such as that haha.

They wouldn't let him in, said he was too needy and the relationship would go nowhere.

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
Message 115 of 168 (175 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Mike939 wrote:

Cringles88 wrote:

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

They wouldn't let him in, said he was too needy and the relationship would go nowhere.

Hold me
Please use plain text.
Message 116 of 168 (145 Views)
Level 10

Playstation Staff

randygoodlove wrote:

Mike939 wrote:

Cringles88 wrote:

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

Hold me

kicked

|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
Message 117 of 168 (142 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

StuR328 wrote:

randygoodlove wrote:

Mike939 wrote:

Cringles88 wrote:

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

Hold me

kicked

Repeatedly :smileyindifferent:
Please use plain text.
Message 118 of 168 (139 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Cringles88 wrote:

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

Not a lot a I can say about the SAS. All I know is they were there on selection and on Thursday night some twits in our platoon ***** off some of the potential SAS :Stupid:. They had just started I think as the Corporal who was telling us said watch that carpark empty over the week, and he was right :Lol:  Think its 8 months the selection. There was around 150 there of out of those about 4 will pass maybe less :smileysurprised:

Me in the SAS :smileysurprised: Are you mental :smileytongue:

Lets get out of basic training, phase 2 training and a couple of years with my regiment before we start having those crazy ideas :Lol: To tell you the truth I doubt I could hack it.

Got a tough week coming up. Two tabs, first is a 5 mile and then a 6 mile (4 mile squadded, 2 best effort) which is the last and is a test. Last circuit training and lots of shooting to get ready for the marksmanship test. 

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 119 of 168 (119 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

Cringles88 wrote:

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

Not a lot a I can say about the SAS. All I know is they were there on selection and on Thursday night some twits in our platoon ***** off some of the potential SAS :Stupid:. They had just started I think as the Corporal who was telling us said watch that carpark empty over the week, and he was right :Lol:  Think its 8 months the selection. There was around 150 there of out of those about 4 will pass maybe less :smileysurprised:

Me in the SAS :smileysurprised: Are you mental :smileytongue:

Lets get out of basic training, phase 2 training and a couple of years with my regiment before we start having those crazy ideas :Lol: To tell you the truth I doubt I could hack it.

Got a tough week coming up. Two tabs, first is a 5 mile and then a 6 mile (4 mile squadded, 2 best effort) which is the last and is a test. Last circuit training and lots of shooting to get ready for the marksmanship test. 

Well you've already had th intense mental preperation of being on this forum:smileyhappy:

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
Message 120 of 168 (116 Views)