Level 10

Playstation Staff

Re: M26 underslung on a G3A3 is the new USAS!

only time I've really seen it in use is by Mr_I, and then some bird level 60 a couple of days ago.

|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 61 (319 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

If you ever see someone runing the G3A3 you can bet they will have a M26 underslung!!
It's fearly new but like the USAS/Frag it'll explode.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 61 (316 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Never seen or heard of this bug before. I just tried it myself just to test it. Unless I'm getting the  combination wrong, I don't see anything different. Pellet?

Check out my Podcast. The Fellaship Podcast.
TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 61 (308 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

It's darts for the range but mass will be a oneshot kill at CQ!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 61 (303 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I thought Mass was always a 1 shot kill depending on distance anyway? Are people sure this is a glitch at all? Hardly anyone uses the shotgun attachment, maybe everyone is just noticing how handy they are in tight spots. Shotgun range has never been something DICE do well.

I'm still not sure what it is, are you saying that the bullets from the G3 become as powerful as the shotgun slug? I'm not sure I see an issue here. I think that red wine beef for dinner has done me in!

Check out my Podcast. The Fellaship Podcast.
TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 61 (301 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Cringles88 wrote:

I thought Mass was always a 1 shot kill depending on distance anyway? Are people sure this is a glitch at all? Hardly anyone uses the shotgun attachment, maybe everyone is just noticing how handy they are in tight spots. Shotgun range has never been something DICE do well.

I'm still not sure what it is, are you saying that the bullets from the G3 become as powerful as the shotgun slug? I'm not sure I see an issue here. I think that red wine beef for dinner has done me in!

I think what he means is that every shotgun round has 12 pellets and with this glitch each pellet has the equivalent power of a rifle round. That's alot of power for each shot fired.

Anyway, I've never seen this glitch myself but I have seen private servers with a "no G3 with shotgun underbarrel" rule.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 61 (297 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Tested it thoroughly, not a game breaker IMO because it isn't automatic and has a very low rate of fire. Sometimes it takes 2 shots to kill, its quite powerful but can be avoided and suppression beats it, shoot the guy and his M26 dart won't even touch you at point blank range. Finally the assault class gets a good secondary lol. :smileyhappy: Its no different than an engineer switching to his RPG one shot kill and takes almost the same time to reload.
BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 61 (283 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

If you add the power of each shot with the extreme range added when you have the Heavy Barrel attached you have HELL
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 61 (280 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I've only seen a few people using it, not many, and I play Metro often. If you faced an entire team using it, it might be a problem, but the chances of that are slim unless someone blabs about it on a forum....
BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 61 (277 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Why are you alI ganging up on me :smileysad: I've only used it a bit :smileyindifferent:

I agree with LSD its no were near as bad as the USAS 12 frags. That was one hit kill, 2 hits for longer shots and, a very high rate of fire and had splash damage. Also it had no down side to picking it.

The MASS glitch is on all guns capable of attaching it but its most noticeable on the G3A3 as that gun has the highest damage. Unlike the USAS its a low rate of fire, doesn't do any splash damage and to use it in that way prevents you from using other attachments and the medic pack.

The MASS is one hit to begin with so a glitch that makes a one hit kill gun still a one hit gun kill is not that much of a problem. Yes its range is a little far but its shorter than the USAS. Try it on Grand Bazaar CQ stand on the steps at the alley flag C end and hit some at B, takes 3 sometimes 4 shots (to the body)

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 61 (263 Views)