Battlefield

Level 5

Re: M26 underslung on a G3A3 is the new USAS!

There have been a ton of weapon bugs since the patch, like the 200 round extended mag on the RPK. I'm still using it occasionally though, its impact is minimal. Like Mr I, I liked the G3 and M26 before the update, don't see why we shouldn't still use it now. Especially since it will probably take them months to fix and its one of my fave guns - as I mentioned in the 'Patch is live' thread ages ago. The M26 was overhauled extensively and updated with full pump action damage for all its ammo types including slugs & frags and it remains an effective CQB solution when using a slow ROF marksman weapon like the G3. :smileyhappy:
BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 61 (344 Views)
Level 6

Trust me when I say...
When they have this setup it seems touch and go but when the bug is working it will kill you 1 shot across the map, this happend to me lastnight on a TDM sever on many occasions!!!

I'll leave a

•Told you so• right there for the near future!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 61 (320 Views)
Level 6

I must admit to trying this set up after reading about it last week and to be honest its nothing special really and unless your super accurate and quick close up your basically screwed due to the reload time
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 61 (273 Views)
Level 7

i seen this on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdxXCpjJx-o

hopefully we'll see this fixed soon

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 61 (256 Views)
Level 5

They might be able to piggyback a fix for it on to the new DLC update. Soon everyone will be busy with the new weapons and assignments anyway.
BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 61 (229 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

I've been having fun with the setup...
TDM 30-70 kills 4-28 deaths my best session was 58-4...
Yeah you have to be quick but that's my bit.
It's like a general purpose weapon, up close it'll oneshot kill 4 people all lined up maybe more but that's all I got and at range it'll be very handy at takeing out those pesky snipers!
So in the right hands it's actually better than the USAS was but is not so noob friendly.
I feel cheap useing it but to be fair I now only use it on TDM.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 61 (221 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

I unlocked it earlier, with darts it's pretty unstoppable, got a couple of people with double kills.

You do need to be quite close though, is a one shot kill
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 61 (217 Views)
Level 10

randygoodlove wrote:
I unlocked it earlier, with darts it's pretty unstoppable, got a couple of people with double kills.

You do need to be quite close though, is a one shot kill:smileyindifferent:

:smileyindifferent:

|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 61 (209 Views)
Level 3

[ Edited ]

YAWN! Boring weapon and boring attachment! I its obviously a bug but its not like its going to make bad players amazing, its funny watching everyone and his mum using it now hoping it will make them good haha

Personaly I hate the G3A3, and haven't even unlocked M26 DARTS, I'd rather use an actual shotgun like DAO-12/USAS/MK3A1, the M26 is only looks better than the M870 and marginally better than M1014 at normal range, obviously it outclasses them all at a distance but that would feel cheap imo, considering it is SUPPOSED to be a shotgun.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 61 (206 Views)
Level 6

StuR328 wrote:

randygoodlove wrote:

You do need to be quite close though, is a one shot kill:smileyindifferent:

:smileyindifferent:

Sorry, I was experimenting :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 61 (199 Views)