Battlefield

07 Apr 2010
By: madman772009

1 Posts
Accepted Solution

HELP NEEDED!!!

16 Replies 461 Views Created 07-04-2010

:Help:I borrowed Battlefield Bad company 2 off my cousin for the weekend and now i've given it back i miss it especially as online is better than Modern warfare 2! :Shame: PLEASE can anyone tell me where to get it for an affordable price (im 14) ive looked on the internet and most sites ive looked on are too expensive, PLEASE HELP!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (461 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: HELP NEEDED!!!

its a 16 game sunshine you shouldnt be playing it yet :smileywink: :Lol:
Oldies can still be goldies
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (458 Views)
Level 5

E-bay!

Accessible, the word that's been ripping the soul out of every game you used to love.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (449 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

madman772009 wrote:

:Help:I borrowed Battlefield Bad company 2 off my cousin for the weekend and now i've given it back i miss it especially as online is better than Modern warfare 2! :Shame: PLEASE can anyone tell me where to get it for an affordable price (im 14) ive looked on the internet and most sites ive looked on are too expensive, PLEASE HELP!

Hi

You can try here at AV forums  classifieds, they are going for £27 Click Me

Just register and look out for their ratings, they mainly accept PPG (Paypal gift)

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (421 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

YorkshirePud82 wrote:

Classic :Smile:

C R A S H E R 6 9
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (403 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

YorkshirePud82 wrote:

Why can't he play it? That is only a guidline rating not a legally binding one such as MW2's. The smartass comments aren't needed, you could try and be helpful at least.

BC2 is pretty difficult to get cheap as the trade in ones fly off the shelves but eBay had some cheap ones (bearing in mind you won't get a VIP code if you buy it second hand) and Amazon was cheap at some point but I think it may have gone up.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (381 Views)
Level 3

Actually a shop won't sell it to you unless your over 16, i know cos i'm 18 in a couple of weeks and the women at the till wouldn't give it to me till i showed her i.d :xRolleyes:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (373 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

VANTAGE_1 wrote:

Actually a shop won't sell it to you unless your over 16, i know cos i'm 18 in a couple of weeks and the women at the till wouldn't give it to me till i showed her i.d :xRolleyes:

They look at me as if I am too old. I'd rather be in your situation...

pmf (no company for old men)

photo pmfbik-2.png
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (372 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

pressmyfoot wrote:

VANTAGE_1 wrote:

They look at me as if I am too old. I'd rather be in your situation...

pmf (no company for old men)

I hear that.....

and

LOL @ Quicksilver

C R A S H E R 6 9
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (359 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Quiksilver4Eyes wrote:

Why can't he play it? That is only a guidline rating not a legally binding one such as MW2's. The smartass comments aren't needed, you could try and be helpful at least.

no a smartar$e comment would be like telling you to get a sense of humour but im sure you already realised it was a joke and that i have no real interest in whether the op is old enough, a simple trawl of the usual places like ebay, play.com thehut.com amazon and cdwow will let him see the usual asking prices and also the place someone else mentioned above.

Oldies can still be goldies
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (356 Views)