Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: EOD Robot Kill

:smileyvery-happy: If they're going to invent silly assignments,  they should be prepared for people to invent creative solutions.   Some good ones in this thread.  

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16 (216 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yeah :smileytongue:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (207 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Hardcore, sniper & pistols only. Go engineer, find camping sniper & position directly behind so as to eliminate actually needing to steer. Activate bot, drive straight forward (not too far), repair someones head.
That is all.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16 (195 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Its quite easy, you just need a map that you can easily flank behind the enemies and just either ram into someone, or burn his biscuits :BigGrin:
I got a crafty sniper that didn't move up while we was attacking at Rush on Siene Crossing. I just flanked him and hid, drove my bot up behind him and voila!

The hardest part is controlling the damn thing and trying to hard. Just sit back, ignore the game for the time being and watch what's going on and where peope are.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16 (184 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

i got my EOD bot kill a while ago but i managed to get it by flanking the enemy, while they were being suppressed (under heavy fire from my team) and setting up the EOD bot behind them, then move in the the kill.

i find third person view makes it alot easier to control.

i got mine on noshair canals, with the enemy were getting suppressed trying to get up the middle ram, out of the water, my team were shooting from conquest objective A, i moved in from B
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (155 Views)
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Got mine last night on Seine, most of the enemy  team had rushed B so i drove in found unsuspecting Support guy cornered in a room and bingo M-Tar unlocked :smileyhappy: 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16 (88 Views)
0 Kudos