Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: Battlefield Premium

It is indeed a soilder on a motorbike,in a 007 esque poster pose.Seriously though horses,jets,tanks,choppers,quad bikes......spot the odd one out:smileywink:..Damn these eyes(@@)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 71 of 139 (331 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Also confirms the name and existence of the knife and new strategy guides :smileyhappy: . Personally the new game modes sound the most promising to me but you'd have thought with something like that it would be for everyone or its taking functionality away really.

BF3 premium.png

Follow fi8767 on Twitter
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 139 (311 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I just installed the update. 1.4GB.

Some new Medal of Honour related tags, & a new attached for the Medic class. A LVG underbarrel attachment or something.

They must be updating servers are there aren't any, & Premium isn't up to buy yet, but you can have a look around in it.

Still unsure weather to buy. Don't like the idea of paying some cash for a map pack I got for free.

Check out my Podcast. The Fellaship Podcast.
TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 139 (303 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

It looked like a horse in 240p youtube vid >_>

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 74 of 139 (296 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Well spotted Cringles,  thanks for clearing up the horse confusion.

I just noticed in support class the RPK has lost its extended mag entirely,  the M27 IAR has extended mag now and a HBar.

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 139 (288 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Don't really fancy spending that much money in advance for DLC we still know next to nothing about. Already have Karkand, Close Quarters I'm still unsure about and I'm betting one of those packs is just co-op stuff which doesn't interest me. It doesn't seem like great value to me.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 76 of 139 (280 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Its not just the maps to take into consideration, there's the other stuff like modes and weapons etc :smileywink:

Follow fi8767 on Twitter
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 77 of 139 (267 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

So this entire thing is based around getting the expansion packs with a few little aesthetic changes added to pad it out a little?

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 139 (256 Views)
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Mike939 wrote:
So this entire thing is based around getting the expansion packs with a few little aesthetic changes added to pad it out a little?

You can see the full spec sheet here: http://images.vg247.com/current//2012/05/bfpremiumfactsheetleak.png

Follow fi8767 on Twitter
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 79 of 139 (245 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

LSD-39 wrote:

Well spotted Cringles,  thanks for clearing up the horse confusion.

I just noticed in support class the RPK has lost its extended mag entirely,  the M27 IAR has extended mag now and a HBar.

I think the M27 1AR already had the extended mag as mine's was setup with that since the last big patch. It had something like 100 - 120 rounds and the reload time was the same as a standard clip.

I'm trying to download the patch but its clear my ISP is throttling my connection so I'm going to hold off buying close-quarters until the weekend. Decided I'm not going to buy premium.

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 139 (224 Views)