Re: Banned from servers

Got kicked from one, then banned from another tonight

The clan ones seem to be he worst, sore losers
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 74 (492 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

A couple of times this week my friends & I have been swapped,kicked and banned from various servers.This does seem to be happening alot more lately and most of all when you are doing really well.We play fair and always work for the team,so it becomes a annoying and takes some of the joy from the game.But anyway sore losers will always be there,so we just gotta put up with them for now.

I thought This Video is on topic and should lighten the thread a bit:Wink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 74 (450 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Our clan server does not kick people in the middle of a game, unless they are being abusive or havent adhered to verbal warnings if they are spawn camping etc. . We hate it happening to us so we dont do it to others. If Clan members  (who have paid for the server) want to enter the game and cant do so as it is full then they wait till the start of a new game. We then ask non clan members if they would mind leaving to make space for the clan members, most of who do so. Seems like the fairest way to operate your server.

We play a large range of maps, and modes, mostly cq but with a few rush and TD rounds thrown into the playlist. We have standard dificulty  not hardcore and the games dont have these huge ticket numbers that last for hours. We generally  dont play close quarters so that most peole can play all night on our server.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 74 (413 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Got banned about 20 times from differents servers! Just because I killed the adimin or killed one  of his friend 10 or more times. F* hate people the are kicking because I'm better than them

srry for my english

well I need a clan to join.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 74 (388 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

One thing I have started to notice if im flying (or trying to fly) a chopper, is killed by admin. If i get into a chopper in a certain server that I play in I get killed by admin. No matter what. I get there first, nope killed by admin.

Come on, banned I get, kicked I get, but enabling admins to kill just by pressing a button? Really? Thats egregious to a whole new level.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 74 (387 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

This happens to me on a daily basis aswell, it's really getting out of hand.

I would suggest just making a topic on the battlelog forums and keeping it bumped, its full of trolls etc but the suggestions DO get noticed.

Alternatively just spam battlelog with threads when your original thread dies, I see quite a few "Admins are a joke" threads, It would probably get much more attention if people stuck to one topic though.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 74 (367 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I'm getting sick of it too, especially given the fact the few DICE servers available are often full.

I'm not even that great at BF3 but today i was on a bit of a roll and got kicked and banned from two servers for doing nothing more than :

A. Playing well(ish)

and 

B. Killing the admins a few times, one  time notably with an AA when THEY were base raping in a chopper.

The second server had about 4 admins, DICE need to limit the amount of admins to two tops.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 74 (300 Views)
Level 10

Playstation Staff

fski wrote:

The second server had about 4 admins, DICE need to limit the amount of admins to two tops.

I don't think that would change anything, or solve the problem. 

It only takes one admin to kick you off, for whatever reason. Just a shame that some of them have problems with handling this "power" they bought.

Battlelog - The Battlefield Sunday Event: Sundays 8pm
and Battlefield 4 DLC Wednesdays, at 8pm
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 74 (287 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

The host of this server http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/56697345/4/186948838/ made sure all the high ranks were on his team. To me its cheating
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 74 (272 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

randygoodlove wrote:
The host of this server http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/56697345/4/186948838/ made sure all the high ranks were on his team. To me its cheating

Its cheating to me too.  Glad to see you gave him a good run for his money despite him stacking the cards to ensure you couldn't win.  We need to remember we're often dealing with very young server admins and that's the main problem I think.  

This is why the win/loss and quit ratio stats are meaningless now since rent a server was released.  I used to have 10% quits but now its about 20% because when I get switched teams to the losing side by cheating admins - I often just quit,  and the leaderboards are full of people who pad their W/LR like you described.  

I still take the risk on private servers though,  because DICE don't run the game I want to play like 750 tickets Ziba Tower,  and sometimes you are allowed to win lol :smileyvery-happy:

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 74 (251 Views)