Animavore
/16

Animavore

85%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Banned from servers

I just played a server which said in the rules at the end, 'DO NOT ANNOY ME interupt me C4/knife = kick' [sic]

His use of English wasn't great (don't think he was a foreigner) but I think he meant if you kill him while he's knifing or C4-ing you'll be kicked :smileyvery-happy:

At least he's honest.

Message 31 of 74 (442 Views)
randygoodlove
/16

randygoodlove

100%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

We just been kicked, I just kept returning and killing the admin, Stu had a polite word and they swapped us to their side.

It just sad really :smileysad:
Message 32 of 74 (424 Views)
StuR328
/16

StuR328

89%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

I don't think they meant to swap us, they prob got server swapped to our side due to lack of players :smileyvery-happy:

CQ game after they left, 8 people in total quit game, A TDM b4 opposition team had a total of 38 diff players on it :smileyindifferent:

|¬_¬|™
Message 33 of 74 (421 Views)
Cringles88
/16

Cringles88

63%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

I was kicked & banned the other week because I did a jihad jeep on the host/admin. I know it's a cheeky tactic, but I was showing my friend what it was. I haven't done it since in the fear of being banned :smileysad:

Because I was playing with eltonkev, we both had had the OPC tag, so he was also kicked & banned for be associated with me haha.

Good times.

Message 34 of 74 (416 Views)
eltonkev
/16

eltonkev

79%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Cringles88 wrote:

I was kicked & banned the other week because I did a jihad jeep on the host/admin. I know it's a cheeky tactic, but I was showing my friend what it was. I haven't done it since in the fear of being banned :smileysad:

Because I was playing with eltonkev, we both had had the OPC tag, so he was also kicked & banned for be associated with me haha.

Good times.

you never told me that was the reason we got banned, and i thought it was because i was being all awesome, thanks for bursting my bubble.

Message 35 of 74 (403 Views)
rancidpunk
/16

rancidpunk

95%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

randygoodlove wrote:
We just been kicked, I just kept returning and killing the admin, Stu had a polite word and they swapped us to their side.

Must have been the same game I was kicked from, probably for the same reason, which seemed to kickstart, for me, a volley of all the reasons player hosted servers are bad, mmmkay

Message 36 of 74 (375 Views)
StuR328
/16

StuR328

89%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

rancidpunk wrote:

randygoodlove wrote:

Must have been the same game I was kicked from, probably for the same reason, which seemed to kickstart, for me, a volley of all the reasons player hosted servers are bad, mmmkay

I don't even get why they were doing it, cos they weren't spawn raping and kicking people that escaped, and they weren't after getting epic kdr's or points :Confused:

The account thats hosting the server is a alt account as well by the looks of it.

Admin kicking is a pointless option, you want a private game with mates, password it.

Someone keeps killing you, get better :smileyvery-happy:

|¬_¬|™
Message 37 of 74 (362 Views)
leggy1975
/16

leggy1975

89%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

AAAAAAAARRGH wrote:

I got banned from a server after just 3 minutes for killing an admin twice.

Shall we see who can get banned the quickest? :smileytongue:

30 seconds last night. Joined.....killed admin...banned

Couldnt resist and abusive message flying their way. Having 1999 after his/her name I can only assume this was the year they were born

Message 38 of 74 (359 Views)
TheNarrator
/16

TheNarrator

92%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

fski wrote:

I haven't kicked or banned anyone from OPC server and wouldn't unless they were being incredibly abusive over the comms.

I haven't been kicked from a sinlge server yet either, perhaps my absolute mediocrity keeps me in favour with admins.

yeah me too, the art of not being kicked is to act like a really really bad player. yeah thats it, we're not really bad... we're like the Meryl Streep of cannon fodder.

KZAM!
Message 39 of 74 (353 Views)
Kermit1970
/16

Kermit1970

91%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Been kicked a couple of times. One time on Metro I knifed a guy took his tags and immediately after that got kicked.

Sent a message to the owner saying he needed to choose better admins
Message 40 of 74 (346 Views)