Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Banned from servers

I just played a server which said in the rules at the end, 'DO NOT ANNOY ME interupt me C4/knife = kick' [sic]

His use of English wasn't great (don't think he was a foreigner) but I think he meant if you kill him while he's knifing or C4-ing you'll be kicked :smileyvery-happy:

At least he's honest.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 74 (429 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

We just been kicked, I just kept returning and killing the admin, Stu had a polite word and they swapped us to their side.

It just sad really :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 74 (411 Views)
Level 10

Playstation Staff

I don't think they meant to swap us, they prob got server swapped to our side due to lack of players :smileyvery-happy:

CQ game after they left, 8 people in total quit game, A TDM b4 opposition team had a total of 38 diff players on it :smileyindifferent:

|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 74 (408 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I was kicked & banned the other week because I did a jihad jeep on the host/admin. I know it's a cheeky tactic, but I was showing my friend what it was. I haven't done it since in the fear of being banned :smileysad:

Because I was playing with eltonkev, we both had had the OPC tag, so he was also kicked & banned for be associated with me haha.

Good times.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 74 (403 Views)
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Cringles88 wrote:

I was kicked & banned the other week because I did a jihad jeep on the host/admin. I know it's a cheeky tactic, but I was showing my friend what it was. I haven't done it since in the fear of being banned :smileysad:

Because I was playing with eltonkev, we both had had the OPC tag, so he was also kicked & banned for be associated with me haha.

Good times.

you never told me that was the reason we got banned, and i thought it was because i was being all awesome, thanks for bursting my bubble.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 74 (390 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

randygoodlove wrote:
We just been kicked, I just kept returning and killing the admin, Stu had a polite word and they swapped us to their side.

Must have been the same game I was kicked from, probably for the same reason, which seemed to kickstart, for me, a volley of all the reasons player hosted servers are bad, mmmkay

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 74 (362 Views)
Level 10

Playstation Staff

rancidpunk wrote:

randygoodlove wrote:

Must have been the same game I was kicked from, probably for the same reason, which seemed to kickstart, for me, a volley of all the reasons player hosted servers are bad, mmmkay

I don't even get why they were doing it, cos they weren't spawn raping and kicking people that escaped, and they weren't after getting epic kdr's or points :Confused:

The account thats hosting the server is a alt account as well by the looks of it.

Admin kicking is a pointless option, you want a private game with mates, password it.

Someone keeps killing you, get better :smileyvery-happy:

|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 74 (349 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

AAAAAAAARRGH wrote:

I got banned from a server after just 3 minutes for killing an admin twice.

Shall we see who can get banned the quickest? :smileytongue:

30 seconds last night. Joined.....killed admin...banned

Couldnt resist and abusive message flying their way. Having 1999 after his/her name I can only assume this was the year they were born

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 74 (346 Views)
Level 9

Playstation Staff

fski wrote:

I haven't kicked or banned anyone from OPC server and wouldn't unless they were being incredibly abusive over the comms.

I haven't been kicked from a sinlge server yet either, perhaps my absolute mediocrity keeps me in favour with admins.

yeah me too, the art of not being kicked is to act like a really really bad player. yeah thats it, we're not really bad... we're like the Meryl Streep of cannon fodder.

TwitterMIDRIGHT
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 74 (340 Views)
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Been kicked a couple of times. One time on Metro I knifed a guy took his tags and immediately after that got kicked.

Sent a message to the owner saying he needed to choose better admins
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 74 (333 Views)