27 Nov 2011
By: Guedes747 Member 1,068 Posts
Level 5

Another Add me thread...

11 Replies 472 Views Created 27-11-2011

Greetings guys, I decided to open a topic with the intention of finding somone interested in playing Battlefield 3 with me. I get frustrated every time I go online because I allways end up stuck with team mates / squad who don't know how to work togheder... And because my friend list is 65% composed of girls who play Playstation Home and / or Call of Duty and 35% guys who play Call of Duty, FIFA or Skyrim... basically Im allways playing alone with 23 strangers in a lobby lol.

Anyways, straight to the point, Im looking for somone who can cooperate, comunicate and knows the basics about aircraft and ground vehicles and their weapons (Im desperate for a decent  AH-1Z  and MI-28 co-pilot, im very unlucky with the team mates I get). Im not a brilliant player (still working on that K/D ratio)  and I'd like to point out Im not trying to find somone keep me out of trouble, just somone who can play as a team, not somone who plays 'Free-For-All' way.

My Battlelog

With that said, anyone interested add me: 
Guedes747 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12 (472 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Another Add me thread...

yea you can add me bud,but my flying skills are not that great to be honest yet lol
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (460 Views)
Level 5

devon157 escreveu:
yea you can add me bud,but my flying skills are not that great to be honest yet lol

No problem, flying is not an issue for me so, aslong as you can handle the MG's we're good :smileyvery-happy: I'll add ya.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12 (459 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Another :Rolleyes:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (440 Views)
Level 5

TalllPaul escreveu:

Another :Rolleyes:

Yeah, because I doubt I'd find anyone on the main thread, so I decided to create my own to be able to find people quicker. Also I'm not the kind of guy who goes around adding people randomly to play with me, Irather ask first if anyone interested. I'm not the first one and I surely won't be the last creating this type of threads, but Im sure you enjoy posting that kind of remarks anyway :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12 (429 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Maybe a better tact would be to read around this board, find some posters who's posts you like the sound of and send them a friend request with a note along the lines of "I've seen your posts on the EU forum and am looking for decent people to team up with on BF3"...? Miss out the middle man :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (420 Views)
Level 5

InfiniteStates escreveu:

Maybe a better tact would be to read around this board, find some posters who's posts you like the sound of and send them a friend request with a note along the lines of "I've seen your posts on the EU forum and am looking for decent people to team up with on BF3"...? Miss out the middle man :smileywink:

You've got a point there, but the fact I don't search for old posts is because mostly the people who made them might be no longer interested in teaming up / changed account (players tend to change account from day over night) / among other factors... I don't wanna sound like I'm making excuses, but its just stuff that happens all the time, I know from past experiences with different forums / games. Therefore I reckon that creating a topic is the fastest, easyest and most direct way to achieve a quick answer to my problem.

Aparently people rather out flaws on posts made by others other than see the practical and easyest side of things or contribute to the topic itself :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12 (411 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

hi there will add you tonight when im online, im always looking for more freinds to play with

im learning to fly the choppers slowly, got quite good at the gunners seat now loving spoting anything that moves then trying to kill it :Lol:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (383 Views)
Level 3

[ Edited ]

feel free to add me, mate.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (376 Views)
Level 5

If you want someone on your friends list who is a casual gamer, likes to play for the team and spots enemies for airstrikes and tank attacks (although as of late always seems to be in vein), then add me.

I always have coms on (i just dont talk when the Mrs is asleep).

I have also just started a community website for clan mates and like minded allies.

Just give us a shout!

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (364 Views)