Reply
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: AirConquest server

Yeah guys, I had good intentions but it didn't work. I wanted to create fair games but its impossible, as soon as you ask people not to do something they do it even more. I've had lots of abusive psn messages and threats to report me to EA.
I've not actually enjoyed a single game on my own server, I didn't buy the game to be a moderator I just want to play it. I'm sticking to playing official servers myself at the moment , and getting back to just playing my favourite game.
To stop people breaking the server rule would require a team of mods online around the clock. I hope someone else can make it work for them but I couldn't. I've learnt a lesson, I hold my hands up in defeat.
BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 38 (232 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: AirConquest server

There is absolutely nothing wrong with unmoderated console gameplay. Glad you failed at trying to be god.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 38 (225 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9
 
Playstation Staff

Re: AirConquest server

[ Edited ]

Killzone_Kid wrote:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with unmoderated console gameplay. Glad you failed at trying to be god.

Awww one server where you couldn't base rape in your jumped up Huey :smileysad:

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 38 (223 Views)
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: AirConquest server


Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

Killzone_Kid wrote:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with unmoderated console gameplay. Glad you failed at trying to be god.

Awww one server where you couldn't base rape in your jumped up Huey :smileysad:


Sorry took me awhile to figure out you were referring to me personally and the Viper in my signature LOL.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 38 (209 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9
 
Playstation Staff

Re: AirConquest server


Killzone_Kid wrote:

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

Killzone_Kid wrote:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with unmoderated console gameplay. Glad you failed at trying to be god.

Awww one server where you couldn't base rape in your jumped up Huey :smileysad:


Sorry took me awhile to figure out you were referring to me personally and the Viper in my signature LOL.

Too subtle? :smileysad:

 

Personally I though it was a subtle being hit by a sledge hammer.

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 38 (198 Views)
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: AirConquest server


Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

Killzone_Kid wrote:

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

Killzone_Kid wrote:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with unmoderated console gameplay. Glad you failed at trying to be god.

Awww one server where you couldn't base rape in your jumped up Huey :smileysad:


Sorry took me awhile to figure out you were referring to me personally and the Viper in my signature LOL.

Too subtle? :smileysad:

 

Personally I though it was a subtle being hit by a sledge hammer.


Subtle? No. Misleading? Yes. Oh and sorry I hurt your feelings.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 38 (193 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: AirConquest server


Mike939 wrote:

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

Mike939 wrote:
Yer don't blame you for taking it down, the BF community is amongst the worst of any game give them an inch and they will take several miles and the sugar out of your tea.

But I don't have sugar in my tea :Ninja:


Because they took it or because it's making you fat?


He can't fit in his jeans anymore :smileysad:

Photobucket

"You can't take the sky from me"

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 38 (182 Views)
Level 6
 
Playstation Staff

Re: AirConquest server

Lol Ratchet does kudos any old rubbish :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 38 (174 Views)
Level 9
 
Playstation Staff

Re: AirConquest server

[ Edited ]

ratchet34321 wrote:

Mike939 wrote:

Mr_Inconspicous wrote:

Mike939 wrote:
Yer don't blame you for taking it down, the BF community is amongst the worst of any game give them an inch and they will take several miles and the sugar out of your tea.

But I don't have sugar in my tea :Ninja:


Because they took it or because it's making you fat?


He can't fit in his jeans anymore :smileysad:


I can fit in my jeans ok, just particular anatomical parts can't :smileytongue:

 

Obviously what has happened is my thighs have increased in size  so when I put them on the denim is being pulled outwards which unfortunately makes it tighter across the crotch :smileysad:

 

Off to London tomorrow :smileysad: Really can't stand London (no offence Fski et al :smileysad:) Water tastes *****, can't make a good brew, the people (in central London) are rude,and vain. The tube is full of even more *bleeps", everything costs a sodding fortune, no body speaks a word of English and then when they can they pronounce their words incorrectly, since when has the letter "U" been pronounced as an "A"  /rant

 

Edit: fail to see how it was misleading. Quoted you and  "your"  are clear enough :smileytongue: 

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 38 (168 Views)
Level 6
 
Playstation Staff

Re: AirConquest server

That's not a nice way to describe a cockney :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 38 (157 Views)