12 May 2012

Playstation Staff

Please Tell Us Your Thoughts about a Game!

2 Replies 740 Views Created 12-05-2012

Hi everyone,

A research team from UNC, West Virginia U, and Penn State are working on a research study about people’s thoughts about video games and what they like about them.

Would you be willing to take a few minutes to tell us your thoughts? Our questions are brief (about 15 minutes), and your insights would be really valuable to us.

We’ll be running the study until early July. At that time, we’ll be holding a raffle for a $50 Amazon gift certificate for people who are interested.

This study isn’t for any marketing purpose – it’s all about research on people’s liking of games.

If you’re at least 18 and are willing to help us out, please click here to participate.

https://pennstate.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_aaEXb1yqGWSr5kw&origin=hrplaystationforum

Thanks!

Mary

Mary Oliver

Distinguished Professor, College of Communications

Penn State University

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (740 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: Please Tell Us Your Thoughts about a Game!

You should probably have placed this thread in a general games discussion category instead of placing it Heavy Rain specific board unless you want very specific type of answers:smileyhappy:. Heavy Rain is very different then Call of Duty.

Next big PS4 games from SCE; August-February

Next 6 months1,1.jpg

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (722 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Please Tell Us Your Thoughts about a Game!

I like the Heavy Rain game. Its different from other games, and is one of the reasons I purchase a ps3. I would like to see a part two to this game. I can say, I would be the first to purchase however many they keep coming out with. It's too realistic, exciting, and fun to play. I'd give this game five stars.

Spoiler

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (330 Views)
0 Kudos