30 Mar 2010
By: Keyop Beta Tester 676 Posts
Level 3

Just Cause 2 High Res Interactive Map with Points of interest and Easter Eggs

11 Replies 109,453 Views Created 31-03-2010

http://www.playstationleague.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=359&t=7053

Add any points you discover to this thread and I'll get them added to the map, make sure to post co-ordinates too!

Full screen version here: http://www.maplib.net/fullmap.php?id=8630

www.PlayStationleague.co.uk - Meet, Talk, Play, UK - A Friendly UK Gaming Community

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (109,453 Views)
Level 5

Re: Just Cause 2 High Res Interactive Map with Points of interest and Easter Eggs

cool :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12 (109,176 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: Just Cause 2 High Res Interactive Map with Points of interest and Easter Eggs

Brilliant map, shame it's broken. I keep getting '502 bad gateway' after it worked for a few hours. Any chance of reposting it? Or can I access it from somewhere else? I'm 98% complete and just can't find 1 baby panay statue and one pipeleine! I can't expect a map of all the weapon parts, cash stashes or armour, but the pipeline and statue are so frustrating! Thanks for the map anyhow, when it was working it enabled me to find the rest of the radar stations I'd missed!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12 (88,948 Views)
0 Kudos

PS how did you make it?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12 (88,947 Views)
0 Kudos

You probably already know this. I did the game on normal mode, between me and my son we got it to 98.77% complete, but then gave up on that game because of the Oil Rig Glitch. During a mission I shot the Drill Head off the oil rig, so when I revisited to complete it for some reason the 11% the Drill Head makes up didn't get counted, so I could I only do it to 89% - can't finish the game. Oil Rigs need to be done in one go.
I did the game on the hardest setting, to get the xbox achievement, but now I'm racing through trying to get 100% - currently 98.72%
Your map came back.
Another thing to watch for is mis-information, Panau City can read 100% but you need to get the tick in the icon for it to count 100%, and even then in two games I've found stuff I missed, a petrol station and a water tower when the map read 100% and the icon had the tick. Also I seem to have destroyed 41 out of 40 cranes??
Thanks for the map.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12 (88,858 Views)
0 Kudos

99.77% !
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12 (87,865 Views)
0 Kudos

99.91%
I can't believe it's taken me this long to notice a whole part of Panau City Residential District isn't on the map. The main 'town' is right but attached islands I've flown over don't appear...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12 (87,394 Views)
0 Kudos

This forum thread has LOADS of coordinates of pretty much everything you could add to the map.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=104549

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12 (69,923 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

That is all well and good except I kind of beat you to it.

100% complete: Just Cause 2 Interactive 'Everything' Map

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12 (9,767 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

PinothyJ wrote:

That is all well and good except I kind of beat you to it.

100% complete: Just Cause 2 Interactive 'Everything' Map

:smileyhappy:

you sure on that?

this thread was started over 3 years ago and the last post before yours was 2 years ago, but yeah, apart from that, well done :smileyhappy:

|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (9,759 Views)